This publication is based on research supported by the UK Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) (grant number PTA-026-027-2144) and the Wales Institute for Social and Economic Research Data and Methods (WISERD). In addition, I would like to thank the IJURR reviewers and the following for their supportive feedback: Huw Beynon, Amanda Coffey, Tom Keenoy, Mariann Märtsin, Gareth Rees and Stuart Tannock. Any shortcomings of the article are, of course, the author's own responsibility.
Competing Visions of Community: Empowerment and Abandonment in the Governance of Coalfield Regeneration
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 1003–1018, May 2014
How to Cite
Doering, H. (2014), Competing Visions of Community: Empowerment and Abandonment in the Governance of Coalfield Regeneration. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1003–1018. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12035
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- UK Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC). Grant Number: PTA-026-027-2144
- Wales Institute for Social and Economic Research Data and Methods (WISERD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!