Appreciation is owed to Gavin Shatkin, Jonathan Shapiro Anjaria, Smitha Radhakrishnan, Michael Levien, Sheetal Chhabria, Llerena Searle, Nausheen Anwar, Julian Go and the participants of Boston University's workshop on Society, Politics, and Culture (SPC) for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article.
‘One-Man Handled’: Fragmented Power and Political Entrepreneurship in Globalizing Mumbai
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 14–35, January 2014
How to Cite
Weinstein, L. (2014), ‘One-Man Handled’: Fragmented Power and Political Entrepreneurship in Globalizing Mumbai. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 14–35. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12040
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!