Research for this article was carried out with the support of the American Institute of Indian Studies, the National Science Foundation and the University of Pennsylvania. I am grateful to Asif Agha, Greg Urban and Ritty Lukose for their support and encouragement, as well as to Gavin Shaktin, Sheetal Chhabria, Constantine Nakassis, Emily Pawley and Sohini Kar who provided insightful comments on earlier drafts of this article. I would like to thank three anonymous referees for pushing me to strengthen and clarify my argument.
Conflict and Commensuration: Contested Market Making in India's Private Real Estate Development Sector
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 60–78, January 2014
How to Cite
Searle, L. G. (2014), Conflict and Commensuration: Contested Market Making in India's Private Real Estate Development Sector. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 60–78. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12042
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- American Institute of Indian Studies
- National Science Foundation
- University of Pennsylvania
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!