I would like to thank Eric Olund and Tariq Jazeel for their incisive advice at various stages of this article, the anonymous IJURR reviewers for their helpful comments, and the editors of this symposium, Susan and Andrew, for their insightful clarifications and unfailing patience.
Historicizing Planning, Problematizing Participation
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1527–1541, September 2013
How to Cite
Huxley, M. (2013), Historicizing Planning, Problematizing Participation. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1527–1541. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12045
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!