Defensible Space on the Move: Revisiting the Urban Geography of Alice Coleman
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1559–1583, September 2013
How to Cite
Jacobs, J. M. and Lees, L. (2013), Defensible Space on the Move: Revisiting the Urban Geography of Alice Coleman. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1559–1583. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12047
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!