A much earlier version of this essay was presented as a keynote lecture at the of the ‘RC21, Sociology of Urban and Regional Development’ annual international conference, São Paulo, Brazil, 23–25 August 2009. The author would like to thank James Sidaway, Ewald Engelen and the late Neil Smith for their comments on an earlier draft of this essay. More than ever, all remaining errors are mine.
Debates and Developments
Neoliberalism is Dead … Long Live Neoliberalism!
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 1083–1090, May 2013
How to Cite
Aalbers, M. B. (2013), Neoliberalism is Dead … Long Live Neoliberalism!. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1083–1090. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12065
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!