I would like to thank Neil Brenner, Walter Nicholls, Bahar Sakizlioglu, Loïc Wacquant and the IJURR referees for their comments on earlier drafts of this article.
Integration and Control: The Governing of Urban Marginality in Western Europe
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1418–1436, July 2014
How to Cite
Uitermark, J. (2014), Integration and Control: The Governing of Urban Marginality in Western Europe. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1418–1436. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12069
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!