We would like to thank Ed Page, John Forester, Peter McLaverty, Stephen Elstub, Jonathan Hopkin and three anonymous IJURR reviewers for their comments on earlier drafts of this article. An earlier version was presented in a panel of the Participatory and Deliberative Democracy Specialist Group at the Political Studies Association Annual Conference 2011 in London. We thank the panel participants and organizers for their feedback. We are indebted to all the people in Bologna and Prato who kindly agreed to be interviewed and supported our research; in particular we thank Giovanni Ginocchini, Chiara Sebastiani and Sara Procopio in Bologna, and Massimo Bressan, Paolo Sanesi, Livia Marinetto and Camilla Perrone in Prato for their invaluable help.
Facilitative Leadership and the Challenge of Renewing Local Democracy in Italy
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
How to Cite
Bussu, S. and Bartels, K. P.R. (2013), Facilitative Leadership and the Challenge of Renewing Local Democracy in Italy. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12070
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!