This research is part of the MetroNet project supported by the National Research Fund of Luxembourg (FNR Project C09/SR/03). Earlier versions of this article were presented at the Association of American Geographers Annual Meeting, Washington DC, April 2010 and the Border Regions in Transition (BRIT) XIth Conference: Mobile borders, Geneva–Grenoble, September 2011. I am grateful for the stimulating comments I received from conference participants.
The Border as a Resource in the Global Urban Space: A Contribution to the Cross-Border Metropolis Hypothesis
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
How to Cite
Sohn, C. (2013), The Border as a Resource in the Global Urban Space: A Contribution to the Cross-Border Metropolis Hypothesis. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12071
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- National Research Fund of Luxembourg. Grant Number: C09/SR/03
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!