Correction Note: This article was first published online on the 22nd November 2013, under a subscription publication licence. The article has since been made OnlineOpen, and the copyright line and licence statement was therefore updated in February 2015.
‘Give Me a Laboratory and I Will Lower Your Carbon Footprint!’ — Urban Laboratories and the Governance of Low-Carbon Futures
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. 9600 Garsington Road, Oxford OX4 2DQ, UK and 350 Main St, Malden, MA 02148, USA on behalf of Urban Research Publications Limited.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 413–430, March 2014
How to Cite
Evans, J. and Karvonen, A. (2014), ‘Give Me a Laboratory and I Will Lower Your Carbon Footprint!’ — Urban Laboratories and the Governance of Low-Carbon Futures. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 413–430. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12077
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Future sustainability scenarios for universities: moving beyond the United Nations Decade of Education for Sustainable Development, Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016, 112, 3464, , , , , ,
- 2Urban living labs for sustainability and low carbon cities in Europe: towards a research agenda, Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016, 123, 45, , , ,
- 3Creating Smart Neighborhoods: Insights from Two Low-Carbon Communities in Sheffield and Leeds, United Kingdom, Journal of Urban Technology, 2015, 22, 2, 19, , ,
- 4Learning through renovations for urban sustainability: the case of the Malmö Innovation Platform, Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, 2015, 16, 44, ,
- 5Living labs and co-production: university campuses as platforms for sustainability science, Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, 2015, 16, 1, , , , ,
- 6Students as change agents in a town-wide sustainability transformation: the Oberlin Project at Oberlin College, Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, 2015, 16, 14, , ,
- 10From Sustainable to Resilient Cities: Global Concerns and Urban Efforts, 2014,,