This contribution benefited much from the reading and feedback it received from colleagues, friends, and the IJURR peer reviewers. In particular, I wish to thank Bas van Heur and Andy Karvonen for their support and helpful advice during all stages of the research and publication process. The participants of the Urban Laboratories Workshop at Maastricht University in 2010 gave this article a lively and critical discussion, and several rounds of internal and external peer review helped to frame and contextualize this article, for which I am grateful. My research was made possible by the collaboration of many interviewees who gave me most valuable insights into the case study and its history. A special thank you goes to Ute Durchholz, press officer of the Stiftung Zollverein.
Planning and Experimental Knowledge Production: Zeche Zollverein as an Urban Laboratory
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 431–449, March 2014
How to Cite
Dorstewitz, P. (2014), Planning and Experimental Knowledge Production: Zeche Zollverein as an Urban Laboratory. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 431–449. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12078
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!