We thank Yushu Zhu, Edward A. Tiryakian and Wenjia Zhuang for their great assistance with this manuscript and their valuable comments. We are also grateful to the Community Development Center of South China and our interviewees for their assistance with our field research. This research was supported by the 2009–10 Lincoln Institute China Program International Fellowship and a summer field research fellowship from Asian/Pacific Studies Institute at Duke University.
The Weaknesses of Civic Territorial Organizations: Civic Engagement and Homeowners Associations in Urban China
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
How to Cite
Fu, Q. and Lin, N. (2013), The Weaknesses of Civic Territorial Organizations: Civic Engagement and Homeowners Associations in Urban China. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12080
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- 2009–10 Lincoln Institute China Program International Fellowship
- Asian/Pacific Studies Institute at Duke University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!