The author would like to thank Mark Davidson, Yuko Aoyama, John Lauermann, Oona Morrow, Rory Horner, Jonathan Kennedy and Chris Moffat for commenting on earlier versions of this article. Four IJURR reviewers also provided valuable comments. The usual disclaimers apply.
Understanding Urban Processes in Flint, Michigan: Approaching ‘Subaltern Urbanism’ Inductively
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 791–804, May 2014
How to Cite
Schindler, S. (2014), Understanding Urban Processes in Flint, Michigan: Approaching ‘Subaltern Urbanism’ Inductively. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 791–804. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12082
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!