The research for this article was undertaken with the support of DGF (German Research Society) in the framework of the research project ‘Informality, Trust and Distrust in Societies in Transition’, 2008–09. The author thanks the project's coordinator Ina Dietsch and three IJURR reviewers for helpful comments.
Risky Businesses? Young People in Informal Self-Employment in Sofia
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 2060–2077, November 2014
How to Cite
Chavdarova, T. (2014), Risky Businesses? Young People in Informal Self-Employment in Sofia. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 2060–2077. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12085
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- DGF (German Research Society)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!