This is the article version of the paper I gave at the RC21 conference in July 2011. My thanks goes out to the organizers, and the publishing team who helped me re-work this article.
Debates and Developments
Rebels Without a Pause: Hip-hop and Resistance in the City
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 686–694, March 2014
How to Cite
Lamotte, M. (2014), Rebels Without a Pause: Hip-hop and Resistance in the City. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 686–694. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12087
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!