The research presented in this article was partly funded by a grant from the Foundation for Urban and Regional Studies. Support was also provided by the Center for Development Studies (CIDER) of the Universidad de los Andes in Bogota. In addition, the author wishes to thank the IJURR reviewers for their input, as well as Vicky Lawson, Katharyne Mitchell and Steve Herbert from the University of Washington, and Kate Swanson from San Diego State University, for their comments on earlier versions of this article.
Remaking Equality: Community Governance and the Politics of Exclusion in Bogota's Public Spaces
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1458–1475, July 2014
How to Cite
Galvis, J. P. (2014), Remaking Equality: Community Governance and the Politics of Exclusion in Bogota's Public Spaces. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1458–1475. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12091
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Foundation for Urban and Regional Studies
- Center for Development Studies (CIDER) of the Universidad de los Andes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!