The research discussed in this article was funded by a pilot study award from the Council for Research in the British Levant (CBRL). The first draft was subsequently written while I held a senior visiting research fellowship from the same organization. I am very grateful for the support in both instances. This article is much improved thanks to Colin McFarlane, Ben Anderson, Stuart Elden and Omar Jabary Salamanca, plus the three anonymous IJURR reviewers. I am very grateful for their engagement and generosity. All views expressed and errors are mine alone.
The Only Way Is Up? Ordinary Topologies of Ramallah
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 318–335, January 2014
How to Cite
Harker, C. (2014), The Only Way Is Up? Ordinary Topologies of Ramallah. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 318–335. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12094
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!