This research would not have been possible without those who participated as respondents and informants, or by providing access to archives and records. We would also like to thank Alex Stepick and Melissa Sanchez for their encouraging feedback. We are very grateful to the two anonymous IJURR reviewers for their insightful comments on earlier versions of the manuscript.
Back to Little Havana: Controlling Gentrification in the Heart of Cuban Miami
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1266–1285, July 2014
How to Cite
Feldman, M. and Jolivet, V. (2014), Back to Little Havana: Controlling Gentrification in the Heart of Cuban Miami. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1266–1285. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12097
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!