I would like to thank Roger Keil, Bernd Belina, Will Poppe, Nathan Prier and the anonymous IJURR referees for insightful comments on earlier versions of this article, as well as all members of the City Institute at York University in Toronto for the inspiring and supportive environment. This research was made possible by a DAAD research scholarship.
The Financial Crisis and the Hegemony of Urban Neoliberalism: Lessons from Frankfurt am Main
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 236–255, January 2014
How to Cite
Schipper, S. (2014), The Financial Crisis and the Hegemony of Urban Neoliberalism: Lessons from Frankfurt am Main. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 236–255. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12099
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- DAAD research scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!