We would like to thank our colleagues in the Shrink Smart project as well as the three anonymous IJURR reviewers for their detailed and constructive feedback.
How does(n't) Urban Shrinkage get onto the Agenda? Experiences from Leipzig, Liverpool, Genoa and Bytom
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1749–1766, September 2014
How to Cite
Bernt, M., Haase, A., Großmann, K., Cocks, M., Couch, C., Cortese, C. and Krzysztofik, R. (2014), How does(n't) Urban Shrinkage get onto the Agenda? Experiences from Leipzig, Liverpool, Genoa and Bytom. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1749–1766. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12101
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- VII FP, SSH. Grant Number: 225193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!