I wish to acknowledge the inputs by C. Greig Crysler who read an early version of this article. I am also grateful to the IJURR reviewers who offered helpful references and advice on how to improve the article.
Feeling like a State: Design Guidelines and the Legibility of ‘Urban Experience’ in Singapore
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 138–154, January 2014
How to Cite
Lee, K.-W. (2014), Feeling like a State: Design Guidelines and the Legibility of ‘Urban Experience’ in Singapore. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 138–154. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12102
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!