We gratefully acknowledge the research assistance of Pau Subirós in preparing this article. The research was supported by funding from the Spanish Ministry of Innovation and Science (Ribera-Fumaz and Charnock, ref. CSO2010-16966) and the Spanish Ministry of Education (Purcell, ref. SB2010-0060). We also thank Brett Christophers for providing constructive criticism of an earlier draft presented at the RGS-IBG conference in Edinburgh, in July 2012.
City of Rents: The limits to the Barcelona model of urban competitiveness
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 198–217, January 2014
How to Cite
Charnock, G., Purcell, T. F. and Ribera-Fumaz, R. (2014), City of Rents: The limits to the Barcelona model of urban competitiveness. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 198–217. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12103
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Innovation and Science. Grant Number: CSO2010-16966
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: SB2010-0060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!