The authors would like to thank Neil Brenner, Craig Calhoun, Eric Klinenberg, Harold Perkins, Anne Rademacher, Erik Swyngedouw, Esmé Webb, the participants in the NYLON workshop, and three anonymous IJURR reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of the article.
Urbanizing Urban Political Ecology: A Critique of Methodological Cityism
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 16–27, January 2015
How to Cite
Angelo, H. and Wachsmuth, D. (2015), Urbanizing Urban Political Ecology: A Critique of Methodological Cityism. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 39: 16–27. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12105
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!