Mariana Valverde 2012: Everyday Law on the Street: City Governance in an Age of Diversity. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1858–1859, September 2013
How to Cite
Leffers, D. (2013), Mariana Valverde 2012: Everyday Law on the Street: City Governance in an Age of Diversity. Toronto: University of Toronto Press. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1858–1859. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12107_3
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!