We are grateful to George Lin at Hong Kong University for support and advice, to the local housing experts in Hong Kong who provided valuable input, and to the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada for financial support. The advice of the three IJURR referees brought greater clarity to the article.
Gentrification in Hong Kong? Epistemology vs. Ontology
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1286–1303, July 2014
How to Cite
Ley, D. and Teo, S. Y. (2014), Gentrification in Hong Kong? Epistemology vs. Ontology. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1286–1303. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12109
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!