This research was undertaken as part of a postdoctoral fellowship at the African Centre for Cities and the Department of Environmental and Geographical Science at the University of Cape Town. I would like to extend special thanks to my mentor Sophie Oldfield, and to Edgar Pieterse, director of the Centre. I am very grateful to Celso Soares Give for his interpretation of interviews in xiChangana/xiRonga and general research assistance. I would also like to thank the staff of the Centro de Estudos Africanos at the Universidade Eduardo Mondlane in Maputo, and especially Professor Maria Isabel Casimiro, for their support and assistance.
Stepping out of the Twilight? Assessing the Governance Implications of Land Titling and Regularization Programmes
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 628–645, March 2014
How to Cite
Earle, L. (2014), Stepping out of the Twilight? Assessing the Governance Implications of Land Titling and Regularization Programmes. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 628–645. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12112
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- African Centre for Cities and the Department of Environmental and Geographical Science at the University of Cape Town
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!