I would like to thank all the photographers and artists who have allowed their work to be used in the debate essays. I would also like to thank the three anonymous IJURR reviewers who offered perceptive and valuable comments.
Debates and Developments
Introduction: Towards a Political Understanding of New Ruins
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 1037–1046, May 2014
How to Cite
Martin, D. (2014), Introduction: Towards a Political Understanding of New Ruins. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1037–1046. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12116
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!