For comments on earlier drafts of this essay we would like to thank Daryl Martin, Neil Brenner, Martha Knack and three anonymous IJURR reviewers. For help with sources and images we would like to thank Susan Scanlon (personal assistant to Denise Scott Brown), Nic Heckner (University of Michigan, German Studies), Pamela Quick (MIT Press), Kelli Luchs (UNLV Special Collections), Liz Moore (Nevada State Archives), Mitch Ison (Nevada State Library), Chris Petersen (Oregon State Special Collections and Archives Research Center), Ginny Poehling (Las Vegas News Bureau), Jungwon Yang (University of Michigan, Clark Library) and Joe Schoenmann (Las Vegas Sun).
Debates and Developments
Ruinopolis: Post-Imperial Theory and Learning from Las Vegas
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 1047–1068, May 2014
How to Cite
Hell, J. and Steinmetz, G. (2014), Ruinopolis: Post-Imperial Theory and Learning from Las Vegas. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1047–1068. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12117
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!