I would like to express grateful thanks to Professor Hans Mattsson, Associate Professor Peter Ekback and Dr Jenny Paulsson for their input and for their patience in reading multiple drafts of this article. I would also like to thank the three IJURR referees for their invaluable comments and suggestions. Any errors remain my own.
Land Tenure in the Changing Peri-Urban Areas of Ethiopia: The Case of Bahir Dar City
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1970–1984, November 2014
How to Cite
Adam, A. G. (2014), Land Tenure in the Changing Peri-Urban Areas of Ethiopia: The Case of Bahir Dar City. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1970–1984. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12123
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!