This research has been a cooperative effort by the Critical Geography Group Berlin [Kritische Geographie Berlin e.V.]. The authors would like to thank Sören Becker, Tom Bürk, Nina Gribat, Hanna Hermes, Kristine Müller, Matthias Naumann, Henning Schirmel, Tilman Versch and others for providing help in various forms. We would also like to thank three IJURR reviewers for their helpful comments.
‘Stop Being a Tourist!’ New Dynamics of Urban Tourism in Berlin-Kreuzberg
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1304–1318, July 2014
How to Cite
Füller, H. and Michel, B. (2014), ‘Stop Being a Tourist!’ New Dynamics of Urban Tourism in Berlin-Kreuzberg. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1304–1318. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12124
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!