This research was generously funded by the Trudeau Foundation and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. The author would also like to thank Alan Walks, Dale Hamilton and three anonymous IJURR reviewers for their helpful comments on this article.
Negotiating Social Mix in Toronto's First Public Housing Redevelopment: Power, Space and Social Control in Don Mount Court
Article first published online: 27 APR 2014
© 2014 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1160–1180, July 2014
How to Cite
August, M. (2014), Negotiating Social Mix in Toronto's First Public Housing Redevelopment: Power, Space and Social Control in Don Mount Court. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1160–1180. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12127
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2014
- Trudeau Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!