We would like to thank Oliver Moss and the three anonymous IJURR reviewers for their comments on earlier versions of this article. We also thank the Leverhulme Trust and Oxford Brookes University for financially supporting the research for this article, and all the archivists and librarians at various institutions who provided assistance while we were conducting the research.
A Springtime Journey to the Soviet Union: Postwar Planning and Policy Mobilities through the Iron Curtain
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 805–822, May 2014
How to Cite
Cook, I. R., Ward, S. V. and Ward, K. (2014), A Springtime Journey to the Soviet Union: Postwar Planning and Policy Mobilities through the Iron Curtain. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 805–822. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12133
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Leverhulme Trust and Oxford Brookes University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!