Emily Talen 2012: City Rules. How Regulations Affect Urban Form. Washington, DC: Island Press.
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2014 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 363–365, January 2014
How to Cite
Zuijderwijk, L. (2014), Emily Talen 2012: City Rules. How Regulations Affect Urban Form. Washington, DC: Island Press. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 363–365. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12137_2
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!