Gareth Millington 2011: ‘Race’, Culture and the Right to the City: Centres, Peripheries, Margins. Basingstoke and New York: Palgrave MacMillan.
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2014 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 368–370, January 2014
How to Cite
Hall, S. M. (2014), Gareth Millington 2011: ‘Race’, Culture and the Right to the City: Centres, Peripheries, Margins. Basingstoke and New York: Palgrave MacMillan. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 368–370. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12137_5
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!