This manuscript was strengthened by critical comments from Benjamin Stanley, George Cowgill, Linda Nicholas, Barbara Stark, Abigail York, Benjamin Arbuckle and Ofer Bar-Yosef. We thank three anonymous IJURR reviewers for helping us refine our argument.
Debates and Developments
Jane Jacobs' ‘Cities First’ Model and Archaeological Reality
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1525–1535, July 2014
How to Cite
Smith, M. E., Ur, J. and Feinman, G. M. (2014), Jane Jacobs' ‘Cities First’ Model and Archaeological Reality. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1525–1535. doi: 10.1111/1468-2427.12138
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!