Authors' note: We gratefully acknowledge help with the data and argument from Lawrence Broz, Erik Engstrom, Miles Kahler, David Lake, Quan Li, Arend Lijphart, Angela O'Mahony, Dennis Quinn, and the editors and reviewers of ISQ. We presented an earlier version of this article at the Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association in April 2000, and thank in particular Quan Li for his comments then. The data introduced in this article are available from the authors or the web site 〈http://www.weber.ucsd.edu/~crector〉.
International Regimes, Domestic Veto-Players, and Capital Controls Policy Stability
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2003
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–22, March 2003
How to Cite
Kastner, S. L. and Rector, C. (2003), International Regimes, Domestic Veto-Players, and Capital Controls Policy Stability. International Studies Quarterly, 47: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/1468-2478.4701001
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!