Ties That Bind: The Link between Public Administration and Political Science
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2003
Journal of Politics
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 641–655, August 2003
How to Cite
Guy, M. E. (2003), Ties That Bind: The Link between Public Administration and Political Science. Journal of Politics, 65: 641–655. doi: 10.1111/1468-2508.00205
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!