Stuffing the Ballot Box: Fraud, Electoral Reform, and Democratization in Costa Rica
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2003
Journal of Politics
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 931–932, August 2003
How to Cite
Ropp, S. C. (2003), Stuffing the Ballot Box: Fraud, Electoral Reform, and Democratization in Costa Rica. Journal of Politics, 65: 931–932. doi: 10.1111/1468-2508.00219_13
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!