Stuffing the Ballot Box: Fraud, Electoral Reform, and Democratization in Costa Rica
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2003
Journal of Politics
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 931–932, August 2003
How to Cite
Ropp, S. C. (2003), Stuffing the Ballot Box: Fraud, Electoral Reform, and Democratization in Costa Rica. Journal of Politics, 65: 931–932. doi: 10.1111/1468-2508.00219_13
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!