Citizens and Politics: Perspectives from Political Psychology. Edited by James H.Kuklinski. (New York : Cambridge University Press, 2001. Pp. 520. $75.00)
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2003
Journal of Politics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 610–612, May 2003
How to Cite
Goren, P. (2003), Citizens and Politics: Perspectives from Political Psychology. Edited by James H.Kuklinski. (New York : Cambridge University Press, 2001. Pp. 520. $75.00). Journal of Politics, 65: 610–612. doi: 10.1111/1468-2508.00652_14
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!