Institutional Change and Political Continuity in Post-Soviet Central Asia. By Pauline Jones Luong. (Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2002. Pp. 320. $60.00.)
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2003
Journal of Politics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 629–631, May 2003
How to Cite
Pacek, A. C. (2003), Institutional Change and Political Continuity in Post-Soviet Central Asia. By Pauline Jones Luong. (Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2002. Pp. 320. $60.00.). Journal of Politics, 65: 629–631. doi: 10.1111/1468-2508.00652_23
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!