I thank Scott Basinger, Adam Berinsky, Nicole Druckman, Paul Freedman, Fred Greenstein, Jennifer Jerit, Russell Mayer, Tali Mendelberg, Samuel Popkin, David Samuels, Michael Schudson, Roberta Sigel, Gordon Silverstein, John Transue, Justin Wedeking, and seminar participants at Princeton University and the University of Minnesota for helpful advice. I am especially grateful for advice and encouragement from the late Steven Chaffee. I also thank Justin Holmes and Jessica Kimpell for research assistance and acknowledge support from the Office of the Vice President for Research and Dean of the Graduate School of the University of Minnesota.
The Power of Television Images: The First Kennedy-Nixon Debate Revisited
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2003
Journal of Politics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 559–571, May 2003
How to Cite
Druckman, J. N. (2003), The Power of Television Images: The First Kennedy-Nixon Debate Revisited. Journal of Politics, 65: 559–571. doi: 10.1111/1468-2508.t01-1-00015
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!