Getting Out the Vote in Local Elections: Results from Six Door-to-Door Canvassing Experiments
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2003
Journal of Politics
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1083–1096, November 2003
How to Cite
Green, D. P., Gerber, A. S. and Nickerson, D. W. (2003), Getting Out the Vote in Local Elections: Results from Six Door-to-Door Canvassing Experiments. Journal of Politics, 65: 1083–1096. doi: 10.1111/1468-2508.t01-1-00126
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2003
- Manuscript submitted 16 July 2002Final manuscript received 9 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!