An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 1997 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association. We are grateful to Bill Claggett, Phil Shively, and Jerry Wright for their helpful comments. The data and documentation necessary to replicate our results are available from the ICPSR's Publication-Related Archive. An unpublished supplement is bundled with the replication data set and is also available at http://www.fsu.edu/~polisci/berry/berry.html. The research was funded partially by the National Science Foundation (SBR-9320849/Berry).
Reassessing the “Race to the Bottom” in State Welfare Policy
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2003
Journal of Politics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 327–349, May 2003
How to Cite
Berry, W. D., Fording, R. C. and Hanson, R. L. (2003), Reassessing the “Race to the Bottom” in State Welfare Policy. Journal of Politics, 65: 327–349. doi: 10.1111/1468-2508.t01-2-00003
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!