An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 1997 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association. We are grateful to Bill Claggett, Phil Shively, and Jerry Wright for their helpful comments. The data and documentation necessary to replicate our results are available from the ICPSR's Publication-Related Archive. An unpublished supplement is bundled with the replication data set and is also available at http://www.fsu.edu/~polisci/berry/berry.html. The research was funded partially by the National Science Foundation (SBR-9320849/Berry).
Reassessing the “Race to the Bottom” in State Welfare Policy
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2003
Journal of Politics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 327–349, May 2003
How to Cite
Berry, W. D., Fording, R. C. and Hanson, R. L. (2003), Reassessing the “Race to the Bottom” in State Welfare Policy. Journal of Politics, 65: 327–349. doi: 10.1111/1468-2508.t01-2-00003
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!