We thank Bill Berry, Mark Crescenzi, Paul Hensel, Ashley Leeds, Andrew Long, Lanny Martin, Sara Mitchell, Evan Ringquist, Steve Shellman, Cliff Sherrill, and Dale Smith for comments on this manuscript. We also thank Shaun Bowler, Dave Clark, Mitch Sanders, and Alastair Smith for their suggestions. We will deposit a replication data set with the ICPSR Publication Related Archive.
Domestic Politics and U.S. Foreign Policy: A Study of Cold War Conflict Behavior
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2003
Journal of Politics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 376–396, May 2003
How to Cite
Moore, W. H. and Lanoue, D. J. (2003), Domestic Politics and U.S. Foreign Policy: A Study of Cold War Conflict Behavior. Journal of Politics, 65: 376–396. doi: 10.1111/1468-2508.t01-2-00005
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!