An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the American Political Science Association, San Francisco, August 2001. We thank Robert Lowry and James Alt for their generous assistance with this paper. We also thank our colleague Marco Steenbergen for his very useful comments.
Reexamining the Dynamic Model of Divided Partisan Government
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2003
Journal of Politics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 477–490, May 2003
How to Cite
McAtee, A., Yackee, S. W. and Lowery, D. (2003), Reexamining the Dynamic Model of Divided Partisan Government. Journal of Politics, 65: 477–490. doi: 10.1111/1468-2508.t01-2-00010
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!