This manuscript has benefited greatly from many helpful comments and suggestions from Walt Stone and the anonymous reviewers. A previous version of this paper was presented at the American Political Science Association meetings in Washington DC in August 2000.
The Incentive to Listen: Progressive Ambition, Resources, and Opinion Monitoring among State Legislators
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2003
Journal of Politics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 439–456, May 2003
How to Cite
Maestas, C. (2003), The Incentive to Listen: Progressive Ambition, Resources, and Opinion Monitoring among State Legislators. Journal of Politics, 65: 439–456. doi: 10.1111/1468-2508.t01-3-00008
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!