Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 1999 annual meeting of the Southern Political Science Association; the 1999 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association; the 1999 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association; and in seminars at Duke University and the University of California at Berkeley. We thank John Aldrich, Bruce Cain, Michael Ensley, Paul Gronke, Christian Grose, Brian Humes, Keith Krehbiel, Jim Kuklinski, Nelson Polsby, Keith Poole, Bob Powell, David Rohde, Howard Rosenthal, Brian Sala, Eric Schickler, Steven S. Smith, Craig Volden, John Wilkerson, Rick Wilson, and seminar participants at Duke University and UC-Berkeley for their many helpful comments.
Investigating the Incidence of Killer Amendments in Congress
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2003
Journal of Politics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 498–517, May 2003
How to Cite
Jenkins, J. A. and Munger, M. C. (2003), Investigating the Incidence of Killer Amendments in Congress. Journal of Politics, 65: 498–517. doi: 10.1111/1468-2508.t01-3-00012
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!