Thinking about our generations
Generation and discourse in working life stories
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2013
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 195–215, June 2013
How to Cite
Foster, K. (2013), Generation and discourse in working life stories. The British Journal of Sociology, 64: 195–215. doi: 10.1111/1468-4446.12014
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!