I thank audiences at the London School of Economics, Copenhagen, Cardiff and Cork for their useful input on earlier drafts, Lea Ypi for a valuable close reading, and the Journal's referees for some excellent comments.
Thinking about our generations
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2013
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 216–247, June 2013
How to Cite
White, J. (2013), Thinking generations. The British Journal of Sociology, 64: 216–247. doi: 10.1111/1468-4446.12015
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!